Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HIGH n DRY

06 aug 08 10.37pm
Sry been too lazy n busy playing my monster hunter(psp game) that i didt update my blog .

recently there's been lots n tons of happening things man.

On 1 little happy sunday night after from klaf's chalet little kenny was sending his frens home. ok when i was abt to send kai ping home there was this road block la, there his police officer was like giving his funny hand signal la there i c those previous cars jus drove off so i also jus chiong pass nia untill kai ping said:

KP:OI u dun wan stop ar the police office call u stop leh
Me:*parked my car by the roadside*
Police Officer:Walan ask u stop u duno hw stop ar, lucky i saw yr baby face ar arbo i wan shoot your car liao then u have to tell yr dad hw to meld the bullets holes.
Me:Gosh, but BTT(basic theory test) nv teach me said tt hand signal is stop leh
Police Officer:U learn tt time they got teach u hw to park ar or jus teach u hw to go inside the pole nia?
Me: ooo, psps wont chiong next time liao.

then when i was ready to go i started my engine vrooom vrom vr v .....
no more battery liao cant start -_-" walan eh tt was high n dry man! then go ask the police officer
Me:a.... my car no more battery leh hw?
Police officer: I confirm wont help u push car 1
Me: lols okok

but he at last also help me push but the car also didt start la so he wanted help me jump start but nid the crocodile wires then i check inside my car boot but dun have leh, the the police offcer gave me his number n he went off looking for the jump start thingy. abt few mins later i saw Alwyn holding his godly thing " THE Mega Super Duper Crocodile Wire"

alwyn: walan eh kenny yr car have the wire u said dun have
me: aisei where u find 1 sia
alwyn: got this compartment inside yr car boot leh over there nia
me: isit! i duno sia -_-"

then i callled the police officer back then he help me n all finally i was able to move off wat a high n dry moment n GOSH i realise i know nth abt my dad's car.

and btw its gd to have a baby face sometimes la.

skinnyken--

No comments: